The AS 350 B2 is considered to be one of the most diverse workhorses in the intermediate helicopter category.
This makes it one of the most popular helicopters in Canada.
The following Specifications are approximate. * Loads may vary depending on conditions and fuel required.
- Passenger Seating 5
- Average Cruise speed 135 mph
- Gross Wt. Internal 4961 lbs/2250 Kg
- Gross Wt. External 5512 lbs/2505 kg
- Fuel Capacity 119 Imp Gal/540 l
- Fuel Consumption 180 liters per hour
- Internal Payload 1 hr fuel 1500lb/680 kg
- External Payload 1 hr fuel 1900lb/860 kg
- GPS Navigation System
- Programmable VHF (FM)
- Satellite Telephone & Tracking Units
- Full Intercom
- Headsets For All Seats
- Cargo Basket
- Medivac Equipped
- Long Line and Carousel
- Full External Sling gear
- Bambi Bucket
- Boreal Gas Detector
- FLIR Camera